Psycare Consultants Pte. Ltd. is one of the earliest private psychological practices established in Singapore. It was started in 1992 by Dr Harold Robers who began his clinical practice after moving from the USA to Singapore. The psychological practice has been based in several settings: Gleneagles Medical Centre, Mount Elizabeth Medical Centre, Tanglin Shopping Centre and we are currently located near Clarke Quay at One North Bridge Road. We are a cultural diverse team of clinical psychologists and psychotherapists who have been providing services to both the expatriate and local communities for more than 20 years. Our commitment is to apply effective techniques of Neuro-Science and psychotherapy to meet the needs of people who consult with us. Our philosophy of treatment is holistically-oriented towards the health of the whole person: the physical, emotional, mental/neurological and intuitive/spiritual unity of the person.
We provide the following services:
- Psychotherapy and counselling to children, adolescents, and adults for a variety of concerns and problems.
- Counselling and Psychotherapy to couples and families.
- Psychological, neurological and career assessment and testing for children and adults.
- Professional education and training seminars, and consultation services.
- Executive and life coaching for emotional resiliency and neurological change.
We provide interventions to a wide range of issues including: trauma, depression, anxiety, marital/couple enrichment, family conflict, cross-cultural adjustment, phase of life problems, personality disorders, eating disorders, behaviour problems, addictions, separation and divorce, coping with physical illness, grief and bereavement, and more.